You Rock

My artwork features a monster truck with stars surrounding both the truck and message. I made it using Adobe Illustrator by first putting a yellow/purple gradient in the background with a purple border surrounding it. I then added purple and yellow stars on the top and bottom part of the card. Afterwards I added the message and duplicated it which I then sent to the background after lowering the opacity, making it purple, and adjusting it to match up with the rest of the message. Once all that was done, I made the monster truck using a picture for reference. The main idea of my card is to express confidence and optimism. This is done by first using the color yellow, which expresses cheerfulness and optimism. Then I used the color purple which expresses confidence and ambition. My goal with this was to make a card that gives the person looking at it confidence and happiness. Overall, I enjoyed making this card, as it allowed me to get comfortable with using Adobe Illustrator which I had never used before.