Double Exposure

Ram/Oratory Related Double Exposure

For this image, I wanted to combine the Ram statue by De Gaeta with some form of nature that would compliment it. So, after taking the picture of the ram, I took a picture of a tree with red leaves outside Bain by the field. After editing the pictures together in photoshop, it turned out to look great with the ram coming out of the tree with the red leaves complimenting the color tone of the ram. However, the next time I would do this, I would try to fix the photo better in photoshop, as I believe it could have looked better.

Landscape Double Exposure

With this photo, I wanted to take a picture of something with a consistent color scheme and another picture with something to pop out. To do this, I took a picture of some leaves and a tree on the field near De Gaeta, then a tree outside Bain. After using photoshop to edit this, I was pleased with the result. I liked how the bright pink popped out from the rest of the colors in the frame. If I was to do something differently next time, I would probably use a better photo for the flower as it could be seen as too small.

Portrait Double Exposure

With this photo, I wanted to edit something relating to science or nature onto Mr. Seebode’s head. In photoshop. I edited a photo of a landscape onto his head, with the clouds pouring out. If I were to do this differently, I would’ve used a different photo and photoshopped it differently, as there are some imperfections to this photo.